Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My cure to the problems of the world...

Okay...I was sitting here MSNing...or whatever you call it, when I realized that I am REALLY tired. I mean REALLY REALLY tired. So tired that right now I feel like I could sleep for about a week. And that's when it hit me....hibernation. Mabye bears have had the solution to many of the world's problems all this time. Imagine the benefits:

- We would feel more rested once we are finished hibernating.
- This could potentially mean we could work harder, longer during the time that we are not hibernating.
- Conservation: We wouldn't be using as much gas, food, etc....
- Our lives would likely seem more exciting during the "wake" period.
- Over-Populating would probably cease, because people wouldn't be having as much sex and therefore less offspring.

I'm sure the benefits are endless....in fact, Jon's bed is looking comfy...I'm off to hibernate.

Rainman

6 Comments:

Blogger Billings said...

Paul you are a brilliant man however I have one beef with your theory. The Un-hibranaters.

That's right. People who don't go to sleep and then rape and pillage everyone. This can not be good.

1:11 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

no sex for long periods of time = not that great

3:48 PM  
Blogger Hooper said...

You forgot my personal favorite: You get to eat a whole bunch to store up fat reserves for the long hibernation period.

Tons of Taco Bell + many hours of sleep. Way better than any sex you'd be having.

4:31 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Haha, now there's a quandry...which is better - a cheesy gordita crunch + supreme nachos + 5 chalupas + beef & bean grilled stuft burrito, or sex? Married people only, please.

11:25 AM  
Blogger theajthomas said...

I'm not sure but I'm leaning toward the burrito, either way I'm falling asleep after.

1:04 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Taco Bell is pretty dang good, but I think I'd go with the sex. Mostly because I love my wife more than I love Taco Bell.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home