Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hat Trick

They said it couldn't be done! Back to back to back posts. But low and behold, I've done it. Three in a row...it's a miracle...or perhaps a signal of the end of the world.

So first of all I just have to say that Matt made my day with his reply to my last post. Finally I know the story behind Scotch tape. Who would have ever thought that it really was named after the Scotish. And this got me thinking...what else are the Scots behind? People are always babbling on about the Free Masons and other such underground organizations, but could it be that they are simply distractions to keep our eyes off of the real underground power: The Scots? If they are, then I've probably already said too much...and this may be my last post ever. Or maybe by me saying that, they will be forced to spare me because if they were to have me killed then everyone would know it was all true! Of course with an organization as powerful as the Scots I'm sure they have ways of "erasing" people altogether.


In other news, today was officially the worst day (to present) for getting up. At 6:15am this morning my body was in no shape to rise out of bed and even less to get behind a wheel. I'm sorry to all those lives that I endangered by simply being on the road. This whole 8am class thing has got to stop. I mean this tyranny has gone on long enough, hasn't it? There's no need for it! The only reason it is still around, I'm guessing, is because of the Scots. They must be behind it. This is their way of ensuring that otherwise intelligent beings are reduced to caffine addicted, sleep deprived zombies. Well I say DOWN WITH THE SCOTS!

(Suddenly I have developed a great fear of the Scottish Mints my grandmother is always offering me...how do I know what's in them?)

Okay, I really have nothing else worthwhile to add to this magic creation we call the internet, so take care.

Rainman

P.S. - For anyone that may have time to kill (Matt) I would like to know where the name Pepsi came from. I mean Coke came, supposedly, from their original usage of cocaine in their cola...but what about Pepis?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lor & Josh said...

Paul T, so good to see you back in blog land. your three posts have given me giggles.

Pepsi (or Pepis as you called it the second time) was invented by Caleb Bradham in 1898 and originally called "Brad's Drink" (so creative). The drink was renamed Pepsi-cola in 1903 when trademarked. Why you might ask? Beacuse Mr. Bradham was a pharmacist who created the drink as a cure for stomach pains such as indigestion, medically known as dyspepsia.

Dyspepsia....Pepsi. There you go.

Got this info from Wikipedia.

Beware of the Pepsi Corporation though...on their site I saw a section called "I want to serve Pepsi." Ugh. Creepy.

12:41 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

that's weird. Pepsi makes my stomach hurt!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home