Thursday, September 22, 2005

An Ordinary Life...

Everyday, for the past week, I've been logging onto here with thoughts of posting something. The problem is...what. Lately, not alot has really been happening that's worth mentioning. I guess I am just living an average, ordinary life.

At first that realization was kind of depressing. My life is so boring that I can't even think of anything to write. But then it hit me...things could be worse. I use the term "hit me" pretty loosely, because really it was brought on by studying 1 Peter. He spends five chapters basically encouraging people who are suffering for Christ...and as I read it for the millionth time I realized how lucky I am (in some ways) to not be one of them. (I say in some ways, because as Peter points out there are definite pluses to suffering for Christ). Each day I can wake up and openly thank God for another sunrise. Every sunday i can go to church without fear (At least not yet). I can talk to my friends, family and even strangers about Christ without worrying about breaking any laws or being martyred for my faith. So yeah...maybe I do just live an average ordinary life...but I'm so lucky to be so.

Rainman

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 's Up For Carrey
Jim Carrey and director Joel Schumacher are negotiating to team on The Number 23 , a fantastical movie written by Fernley Phillips for New Line, Variety reported.
Phew! A cool effort on this blog. It may be of interest to you to stop searching for those hard to find quality items like Accessories . You can start shopping for quality Accessories

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul...oh Paul...I remember when...it's funny because I wonder if you do?

Marie Herlihy

1:09 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

There has been a shortage of Pauline liturature in blogosphere. It's rather a shame.

oh yeah, "hi" btw.

5:16 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

STEPHIMMORDINO FOUND YOU! "CHOSEN" LIVES ON!!!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Warrior said...

Paul i have been checking your blog religiously for over three months. I'm beginning to think you were just a figment of my college imagination...kinda like fight club.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home