Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thank God life isn't fair

     Grace.  What an incredible word.  So small...so simple...yet so meaningful.  It’s amazing how such a simple word can carry with it a meaning that few can wrap their minds around.  He died for me.  He died for my sins.  I never deserved it.  I never earned it.  I didn’t have to.  It was a free.  That’s the most incredible part of it.
     So often we think about this world and complain that it isn’t fair; but that’s the miracle of it all.  In a fair world, the bad would be punished and the good rewarded.  But if I was really honest with myself, I’d have to admit that I’m probably in the “bad” category a lot more than I am in the “good”.  And yet, He spares me.  Thank God life isn’t fair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Double Nickel Club is a discussion group dedicated to the lifestyle issues of those 55 and older.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home