Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Day in the Sun...

is something I might be enjoying if there was even the slightest hint of sunshine out there. However, I've come to accept that sunshine and Saint John seldom go hand in hand. Nevertheless today is my day off...and wow am I thankful for that!

My plans for the day include the following...

1. Discovering the secret of cold fusion. (How hard can it be if Elizabeth Shue managed to do it in "The Saint"?)

2. Mastering time travel. (Notice I said "mastering" which suggests that I already have the ability...For all you know I'm actually from the future...or the past...or maybe even the present! Okay, in all honesty the closest I have gotten to actual time travel is going from the kitchen to my bedroom where my alarm clock is a few minutes fast.)

3. Conquering a small trailer park. (I figure if I plan to someday be the rule of Earth I should start conquering some stuff now. )

4. Inventing some sort of product which I will call "Pepis" so that I can convince Lor that it wasn't really a typo.

5. Not following through on anything I start. (This is key...because A) I really know very little about science and B) I'm lazy.

By the way, the information on Pepsi was very enlightening. Maybe that's why my parents would give me flat pepsi or coke when I was sick to my stomach. Although I'm not exactly sure why they insisted on it being flat...I mean if that was really important you would think that Brad would have originally made it that way.

Do you ever wonder where the Monkees got there name??? Sometimes I do. I mean it really is a pretty stupid name. Then again, so is the Beatles and various other band names...like Britney Spears...what a dumb name. Why would someone name their band Britney Spears? I would have chosen a better name...like Taco Belle. Yeah, that's a hit name.

All right...I think it's obvious that I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this world, so I'm off to the showers...."and in case I don't see you; Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night".

Rainman

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Pepis lives!

2:26 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

YOU GET YOUR OWN TV SHOW!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home