Monday, January 30, 2006

High-bernation

Stephanie has brought up some good questions about hibernation, and I want to take a few seconds to respond to them.

First of all...this whole business of work and money. You see the big problem we have is that our paradigms are stuck in the non-hibernation world that we live in now. Obviously for a system like this to truly work alot of changes have to be made. This means massive economically changes as well which would ensure that people would not have to worry about work or money during the hibernation period. In fact, as I mentioned before, one of the great advantages of this plan is slowing down population growth and conservation of resources...both of these should help to contribute to a more stable enconomy and less poverty.

As for the drug issue...this shouldn't be a problem...people will already be hooked up to a 3 month supply of food and can also be hooked up to whatever medication they may need. In fact, it is my hope that this rest will allow the body to naturally ward off many difficult illnesses that people now battle.

In other news....
Someone should design a car that runs on CO2. It makes sense...this whole expensive gas thing is stupid and killing our enviroment. I'm all for killing, but I hate having to pay so much to do so. Give me a car that runs on free, enviromentally safe fuel and I will still go out and beat up trees and kick small animals to make "the man" happy.

Rainman

P.S. - I don't actually hate the enviroment.

P.P.S- I do however like to lie.

P.P.P.S. - Although I always tell the truth.

P.P.P (Well, alot of P's) S. - Don't trust him

3 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 AM  
Blogger S.I. said...

YAY! Yours is the second blog I was featured in. I'm TAKING OVER THE BLOG WORLD, ONE BY ONE!!!;-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger S.I. said...

and about the small animals, if you have small pets, I am now gonna kick them all. LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE!!! (unless they are snakes, killer rats, rabid monkeys...etc)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home