Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Truth About Underwear...

Well, okay...so maybe not the "truth" but at least my thoughts. I should probably warn you that this is going to be graphic...well, maybe not graphic...but it is going to involve me talking about my underwear.

So here's the thing. I don't like them. No, don't get ahead of me here....I wear them, in fact I won't leave the house without wearing them. You see, my problem is they are so warm in the summer time. But on the other side of things, I can't imagine going outside without that support. So really I have a dilemna. What's the solution...I don't know.

Maybe the answer is air conditioning. One of you out there....get on this....air conditioned underwear. I'll buy them...provided they're reasonably priced.

4 Comments:

Blogger matthew said...

It seems the obvious answer is to change the culture. It is simply cultural conditioning that caused us to add 'under' to 'wear'. In many cultures (I know this because I see them in movies and stuff) what we call 'underwear' is simply 'worn' as a bottom on its own.

Sure, this will cause traffic accidents (like the girl in seinfeld who decided to wear her bra as a top on its own), but all changes are shocking at first.

We would all be indebted to you, Paul, if you bravely step outside with just your 'wear' on!

Just don't visit NY

5:11 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Here's what you do. strap one of those mini fans to your thigh....OR, you could start wearing a skirt with a thong...

dude, it's what I read in a book this one time...I wouldn't know...you know

(call me and I'll tell you all about it)

1:46 AM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Hmm...a thong for men...a man thong...the mong.

Yes Paul, you shall be the first proud wearer and fashioner of the mong. All the support with all the freedom. Think about it.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Commercial insurance upson

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home