Monday, March 06, 2006

Loose Ends...

It's late...and I don't really have alot of creative energy flowing right now, but I guess I will take the time to reply to some you.

1. Stephanie - I visited your blog...looked at the pictures, then was reminded of my incredibly short attention span. I plan to go back there again...I just haven't succeeded in following through on that yet. I think I may be self centered. (Hmmm...do you suppose that simply thinking you are self centered is proof that you are? Cause I mean...you are thinking about yourself.)

2. Sween - Starbucks is a different type of coffee then Tim Horton's. And Budweiser is definitely a different type of coffee. I'm not sure if it has caffine or not...but I've been told that beer leads to a mental deficiency involving a deep obsession with parrots, commitment issues and a severe hatred for people named Doug. Of course I also heard that coffee causes cancer. (Actually I've never heard that...but so many things are attributed to causing cancer that I'm just going to operate under the assumption that EVERYTHING does.)

3. Jo - I think it's funny that anyone would actually read this stuff...cause half the time I'm sure I don't make any sense at all. But if it is "link worthy" in your opinion, then by all means add it. As for Renata...I'm sure she won't mind at all...although both of us are guilty of going days without updating our blogs. Hers are usually much more intellectually interesting though. (Hey, I just realized that I have this strange habit of putting quotation marks around things that aren't actually quotes. For instance here...I said "link worthy" as if I was quoting you...but I wasn't. I wonder if there is counseling for that?)

4. Anonymous - You came into my life for a brief period...but you had such an impact that I wish you would return. Your comments always give me that little pick me up I need...I miss you Anonymous.

5. Matt - I have been to your blog and appreciate your system. Although I'm concerned a little about something...maybe it's just me, but I get this vibe that you might have something against "Doug's"...is this true. Are you on the wagon? We can help you. If nothing else, we can help you replace your unhealthy alcoholism with a healthy and more socially acceptable caffine addiction.

Okay...my energy is run out. Wow that is a grammatically terrible sentance. It almost sounds like I no understand the english.

Paul

5 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

Sobbing....my page isn't enough to catch your attention:-(

SWEEN, get your tooth out before you get an infection and it goes to your brain,a nd you end up with Mad Cow's Disease!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger matthew said...

I think it's 'off' the wagon

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Paul Tweedy, I did miss you as well. But having a blog affair is a difficult and tricky thing. I hope you understand. I do promise you that you will see more of me.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sween said...

I'm sure it's "on" the wagon. Like a band wagon and everybody who likes the same band is on the "Band wagon" You're on a wagon full o' drunks.

Actually, Dr. Paul, I remember distinctly telling you coffee DOES cause stomach cander. Remember? When we were driving through S. Dakota? It was a couple hours before Chris A. (and myself) forgot Chris M. took a leak by the rear of the van. Only, I didn't examine the "strange fluid" coming from the back of the van with my finger and nose.

10:43 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

Is your creative energy gonna flow again soon? Do you need someone to lay hands on you so you can blog again???

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home