Friday, March 03, 2006

Wow...this is how it feels to be punched in the face.

Every once in awhile I actually learn a thing or two...and today has been one of those days. So here's a little list of some things I learned:

1. Technology hates me. I'm not really sure why...I don't even know when it all began, but it is extremely obvious to me now. Need some evidence?
Exibit A: Jon's computer. First Call of Duty 2 crashed three times. Then Need For Speed Most Wanted broke...then his internet decided to fail me.
Exhibit B: I keep losing on the "Roll Up the RIM to WIN" from Tim Horton's...although in my case it should be called "Spend Money to Feel like a Loser". I'm not sure why I feel this falls under the technology part, but I figure that with coffee this good it has to be technologically advanced.

2. The person who "claims" that you get used to getting up early is a liar. I've been waking up for 6:15am for half a semester now, and every time it feels like someone is sacking me.

3. Bright Sunny Days = Intense Cold. Sure, it looks extremely nice out...but once you step outside you discover that it is pathetically cold.

4. Blogging is the new time killer. This morning I spent an hour "surfing" blogs...and I don't usually do that much. I can't imagine how much time people normally lose when they consistently read everyone's blog.

5. Friday before March Break is basically useless. This morning I went to class and wanted to pay attention...but let's face it...it's break time...

6. I am too lazy to continue...wow...that's pretty bad...too lazy to even finish this post...

5 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

yeah, well did you go to my page? DID YOU MISS IT? What kind of friend are you, Dr. Paul?!

2:21 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

shameless plug

if you use my list of links, the ***'s next to the name means they have updated recently (it's fairly accurate). That way, you don't have to waste time looking at stuff you've already seen.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sween said...

A couple things. Does Stephanie the Italian Joy even HAVE a page? Oh... nevermind... I came across it once by coming upon it in someone else's blog.

yeah... I miss those "Spend money to feel like a loser" cups. The funny thing is I bet they don't really sell that much more coffee. I remembered buying 4 cups a day and when it was done I was buying 4 cups a day. No I have no Starbucks... so I'm drinking Budweiser (which incidently falls outside of the category of "I before E except after C and sounding like 'way'...")

The english language is another one of those punch in the faces. I see a new word and I want to use it and apparently I mispronounce it.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sween said...

Oh yeah, what do I do about this absess tooth? The professionals are saying get them surgically removed. I would rather enjoy the teeth God gave me.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

dr. paul, you're funny, and so i'm gonna add a link to you on my blog, b/c we all need a laugh no and then. (i'd add nata too, if i knew that she didn't mind?).

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home