Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Silent Hand -vs- Astro-boy

I wonder who would win? I guess it would depend upon which Astro-boy we were talking about: the english version or the french version. Although I barely understood a word he said, the french version always seemed tougher.

Geoff, I hope to see Deathball make it into the 2010 olympics in Vancouver.

Jo, I think I can explain some of these "side effects" that you think you are experiencing.
First off, you are paranoid about ninjas because they are REALLY there. They're really in your closet, under your bed and in the pantry...but also they're in your toaster. (Don't ask me how they do it...I'm not a ninja myself). And do they ever want to kill you. I'm not really sure why they are so upset...but I think it has to do with Dr. Phil. My recommendation is that you never speak of Dr. Phil again. (From now on to be referred to as "The one we don't speak of" or TOWDSO for short. Come to think about it that isn't so short. Instead we will call him Jim.) Anyway...maybe if you stop thinking about, talking about and even hanging out with anyone that might like Jim, then maybe they will change there minds and spare you.

Secondly, it is completely normal to cover everything in BBQ sauce...it worked for Boss Hogg. In fact this could help you become rich by discovering the "next big thing" in culinary creations. So everyone will be buying the vanilla barbecue swirl ice cream that you invented.

Finally, I'm not so sure that you are actually experiencing supernatural events...I think it's more likely that you are coating things in BBQ sauce and eating them. I think you ate your syllibi, and your spark plugs too. Although I'm guessing the spark plugs were a little on the crunchy side.

Okay, that's all I've got...just remember..."That's why you don't yell".

Dr. Paul

2 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

BRILLIANT!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Hooper said...

If it was the original Japanese Astro-boy, it's possible he's both a robot AND a ninja. That would make him a ninja-robot. And that would usually mean Silent Hand would win...

Except...

Astro-boy has a "Heart-Like Human's", if the Engrish t-shirts are to be believed. I think that means he emotions, a vital part of being a ninja. Without things like rage, anger, hate, remorselessness, loathing, etc., a ninja is not an effective killing machine. Normally, a robot would not have these things, but since Astro-boy does, I give the nod to him.

Now hurry, Geronimo is waiting for your report.

And that's why you don't try to teach lessons.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home