Thursday, June 22, 2006

The War is ON!

So I was just taking a break from memorizing my sermon for this week, and I thought I would browse a few blogs. At first this was a mildly enjoyable experience until I stumbled upon Geoff Hooper's blog. Oh sure I was having a great time reading his silly debate about exo-skeleton versus gelatinus goo...(Although we ALL know that being entirely made of air is the way to go)...but then a comment from AJ Thomas caught my attention. He was celebrating that fact that his name under Geoff's "Blogger's in Arms" section was "Normal Male Haircut". Instantly an excitement arouse within me as I anticipated what my name might be...

But then I looked....

And to my dismay, not only was I without a clever name, but I actually didn't even make the list. I mean COME ON! I have know Geoff for 10 or so years now. I talk to him more than I talk to my own father....who does he think he is?!!

So here's the thing...I'm not very happy right now. In fact, if there was a small rodent, bunny or Lexmark printer in my office I would be inclined to kick it right now. Luckily I'm not allowed to have any of those since that last incident. But I need some sort of justice. So the question is...what should I do?

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

You could make a list of blog links and purposely leave him out. But since he blogs even less frequently than you who'd care?

8:36 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

I see a link to you on his site? is it new as of today?

12:04 AM  
Blogger matthew said...

the first sentance should not have a question mark! the sentance just before this one should not have an exclamation point.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home