Monday, July 31, 2006

I Hate the Intertron....Am I Bad Person?

Okay...maybe hate is a strong word...but honestly...I'm not much of an internet surfer. While some of you are out there "hangin' ten", I'm casually walking on the beach line barely getting my feet wet. When I do searches, I take one of the top 10 sites and look no further...why...cause I have what doctors will some day call interreaditis. You see, it's not that I hate the idea of the intertron...it's that I hate reading things on computer screens. I'm not exactly sure why...although I think it might be related to kilts in some way.

I say all this, so that you will understand why I barely ever check anyone else's blog. It's not because I don't love you people....it's just that I don't love you enough to overcome this terrible illness. :) But today I took a chance and looked at Chuck's post about the utilikilt...and I gotta say...it made me giggle openly. These crazy kids and their crazy ideas...when will they learn that guys in skirts is only cool if your drunk.

Speaking of being drunk....
I just finished reading and interesting book called...well honestly I can't remember the name, but it had something to do with a dead dog. (I realized that has nothing to do with being drunk...but I needed a transition, and that seemed like a good one). Anyway, this story was written from the perspective of an autistic child...and I realized something. I have alot in common with autistic people. (Although I'm not entirely sure I'm spelling that right...stupid english language). In fact, I would say I'm "Tistic"....which is what I'm assuming they would call someone who has all the downsides of autism, but none of the up.

In other news, I lost my wedding ring a day ago...or rather our cat took it...is that a bad sign?

And also I did a super-hero test and found out that I'm 75% Captain Jack Sparrow. On the plus side, he was my favorite character in that movie. On the downside, I'm a dirty, smelly pirate with bad dental hygene.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Y'arh, matey.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Y'arh, matey.

9:54 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

So you're drunk, autistic and have bad teeth. And your cat is now married to your wife. Awesome.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Erskine said...

The book is called "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime." I strongly recommend it to people who can read books written by non-Christians without judging said authors by Christian standards.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home