Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Need You Happy, Buy This Camel...

I've never fancied myself a writer...although I often wish I was. (The only things really holding me back are my lack of creativity and poor grammar...of course, I'm pretty sure these are considered pretty important for writers). However, Laura...you've inspired me. Some day I will write a book and it will be titled "I Need You Happy, Buy This Camel".

If I get REALLY ambitious I may even put out a whole Camel series:

"I Need You Happy, Buy This Camel"
"Don't Settle for One Hump When You Could Have Two"
"If You're Thirsty, This Humps for You"
"Duck, Duck, Camel!"
"Purpose Driven Camel"
"Left With Humps"
etc.

It'll be the next big thing...coming soon to a store near you...go inside to see inventory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home