Tuesday, May 15, 2007

To View Inventory...

I was in Lower Sackville this past weekend and saw a sign that had me laughing all weekend.

The sign said, "To View Inventory Enter Building".

Now maybe it's just me...but isn't that kind of a given? I mean if there are people out there that are too dumb to figure out how to "shop" at a store, do you even want them in your building?

Anyway...maybe this sign has actually done wonders for their sales and they will go into business selling these signs to stores all over the country. Soon we will see huge banners outside of Walmart declaring that we should go inside to see their inventory.

Of course at that point we may need other useful signs like:

"To Go Home, Leave Through Doors"

etc. (Feel free to add your own)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Urinals with signs telling you (a) unzip (b) etc (c) pee\

Hey I'm planning to come to your missions thing tomorrow night. Be afraid.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Lor & Josh said...

I think all stores should entice customers to come inside with signs of things said by Israelie shop keepers:

"Come feast your eyes inside my shop; no charge for looking!"

"I'm sorry, please, you're welcome come in."

"I need you happy. Buy this camel."

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home